Friday, February 6, 2009

Life, the Universe, and Everything!

Everything pasta, that is. When I made the everything cookies, Joanna just had to challenge me to make everything, everything.It's really more of an everything pizza in the pasta. Macaroni, homemade sauce, follow your heart mozzarella (which melted into the sauce,) onions, garlic, green peppers, mushrooms, gimme lean sausage, and lightlife pepperoni.

I loved the Iron Chef MoFo challenges, so if anyone else is up for a challenge, the secret ingredient is: everything! Just post a link in the comments and I'll post a round up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe O'yea I'll vegan dance for a plate of that...thanks:P

Anonymous said...

The "everything in one" dishes are so often the best of all worlds, and good for indecisive people like me, lol. Thanks for sharing.

Sindy said...

One pot wonder! Yummy!

Lovlie said...

yummy! That's one thing great about pasta, just toss everything in!

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

Pasta with the works! I love the follow your heart mozzarella, I just ran out today and could only top half of my pizza with it... which brings us to... Everything Pizza! Hint hint! :)