Monday, October 3, 2011

Mofo 3 - OMG the awesome juicer is the funnest invention ever!!

Sure it's a little messy, but it's so freakin' fun!  I almost feel bad for the vegetables as I smash them to their doom.  If you have the means and want to make your own juice, definitely spring for the uber fancy model.  It's easy to clean you can make a whole lot before it needs to be cleaned out.  You don't even have to cut the vegetables up that much.
Left is super green with kale, spinach, celery, apple, parsley, lemon.  Middle is carrot, apple pear.  Right is all beet.  I'll probably mix them together, but they're so pretty alone!  

4 comments:

omgoshimvegan said...

Those juices look fantastic. I've been thinking about getting a juicer and after seeing this post I'm closer to pulling the trigger on one.

Jackie Smith said...

I'm jealous. I love the vibrant color!

January J. Johnson "JJ" said...

I LOVE JUICING! On a 7 day detox right now! Hooray for juicing!

Jenny said...

I love the colors, too. I always mix things so much my juice ends up looking sort of brown. I do wish I had a Breville. I just use one that is my dad's.