Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cheesesteak Gyro

OK, so scratch that New Year's resolution where I blog about things other than tofu rancheros and vegan cheesesteaks. The cheesesteak is what I'm havin' for dinner and I felt the need to chime in with a post.

It's my usual cheesesteak technique, but with naan/pita bread (seriously, it's both.) I can't always find the Tofutti cheesesteak slices, but when I do I make sure to grab them. The cheese is Daiya mozzerella and there's onion, pepperoncini, Vegenaise & sriracha. I forgot the oregano, but that's usually on there, too.

It's not unusual for me to be behind the curve on good TV, so I've been catching up on Bones. It's streaming on Netflix. Yay!
Even better, Bones star Emily Deschanel is a vegan superstar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was ridiculously excited when I figured out that EVERY season of Bones was available on netflix streaming. My husband is not too pleased with it ;)

vegan.in.brighton said...

Oh wow, that looks damn good.