I've been tagged. I feel so special. :-) http://acupofjoanna.blogspot.com/
Ooops, I did it again! Got tagged that is...by http://cuppapixie.blogspot.com/
Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 things about me...
1. I am addicted to grocery shopping. It's been 11 days and I keep thinking of things I need to pick up to make this or that. However, I still have PLENTY of food already in the house that needs to be experimented with so I am refraining from further consumerism.
2. I am totally enjoying blogging about vegan food. I started one blog earlier this year and didn't know what to write. Then one morning, vegan dance if you want to, vegan leave your friends behind...got stuck in my head and I just needed to put my cooking energy out into the world wide webs. I took vegan MoFo very seriously and had a blast with the Iron Chef challenges. My own personal month of purge is keeping me entertained.
3. I love facebook. I keep posting my blog and when a bunch of high school friends comment on vegan scrapple, I get happy. You can friend me if you want to. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1134427063&ref=profile
I love Scrabble, even though Isa beat me. I think she cheats.
4. My husband is a ninja. In fact I think I will start referring to him as the ninja. The PS3 is broken, so despite our alternate schedules, I do get to spend a little more time with him.
5. I adore indie music. I'm not all that punk (I like Jeff Lewis's CRASS songs better than CRASS, sorry. That's probably too much confession.) Despite my nerdy career as an insurance accounting manager, my secret cool dream job is personal vegan chef for an indie band.
I DVR New York Noise on NYCTV and burn all the songs. http://www.nyc.gov/html/nycmg/nyctv/html/music/nynoise.shtml Currently the ninja has The National on constant rotation in the car. Artists I'm currently addicted to and wouldn't have otherwise heard of are Beirut, I'm from Barcelona, Suburban Kids with Biblical Names and Simian Mobile Disco. My favorite show was Arcade Fire with LCD Soundsystem last year.
6. I love Jane Austin. I love Jane Austin BBC mini-series even more. I have the roku that plays the streaming Netflix on the TV. There's plenty of the old version BBC productions to be had and I'm currently watching Sense and Sensibility. I'll tolerate Keira Knightly P&P, thanks to Matthew MacFadyen (watch MI-5) but nothing beats 1995 Colin Firth's Mr. Darcy. The Bridget Jones Darcy revival also had its merits.
7. I heart New York.
Sorry for the chain letter, but I am tagging...
All these are awesome sites!!
I think I got tagged in a freezer thing awhile back...I'll get on that, too.
Squashed, official launching of our vegan food company!
32 minutes ago