Thursday, October 29, 2009

Seitan buffalo fingers with blue cheese dressing

Hot wings, vegan style.

The buffalo chicken fingers are from a tester recipe. I froze them and they reheated nicely in the toaster oven. Tami's awesome book American Vegan Kitchen will be out in February, but you can pre-order it now!


The blue cheese dip is some Blue Style Scheese mixed with veganaise. The hot sauce is Frank's Red Hot which is my favorite wing sauce. The celery is just to make it feel like I'm having something healthy.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

i love "hot wings." i always try to eat a handful of raw veggies before a flavorful meal like this - to make me feel like i'm eating healthy and to get it out of the way so i can concentrate on the other stuff. :)

Tami said...

What an amazing job, Jenn!

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for Frank's. Looks like a solid recipe.